Well I can not believe that it is already March! Time flies by so fast these days that I barely can remember what day it is. I love March because it is usually when the weather begins to warm up and now I love it because it is the month Treygen was born. I can't believe my little man is almost 1. It makes me so happy and sad at the same time. I am sad because I wish I still had my tiny little baby but I am also very happy that he is getting so big and doing so well. He is such a smart boy. I am amazed by him everyday. Today he had me laughing so hard I wanted to tell about it... Every morning we go downstairs and eat breakfast. I usually am still in my pj's but this morning I was in a robe and pajama pants. I have really enjoyed eating Toaster Strudels lately and so every morning for breakfast Treygen and I share a couple. I think he enjoys them even more than I do because I will break off pieces for him and set them on the counter and he will have it eaten before I can get another piece broken off. Well today during breakfast the door bell rang along with some really loud banging on the door. I get a little nervous opening the door when someone is banging on it, especially at 8 in the morning, so I hesitated a bit. I was debating wether to open it or not when the bell rang again along with more banging. I peeked around the corner and noticed a UPS delivery man standing there. He saw me peek around the corner so then I was feeling like the biggest dork I had to open it. I explained to him how embarrased I was to be in my robe and all this blah blah blah... So all this explaining and signing for a package maybe took a couple of minutes. I returned back to Treygen and found him with the whole toaster strudel in his hand and he was going to town! He was shoving it in as fast as he could and making the biggest mess! I guess I didn't realize how close I set it down next to him and didn't really realize that he is a big boy now and can eat it himself. He doesn't need it broken off into little pieces... Anyway I just thought it was pretty hilarious so I got some pictures of it.
And cried...
And cried...
Jaydin loved it. She didn't want to leave. When we were changing in the locker room afterward she kept saying FUN! FUN! FUN! Over and over again!
I think Jaydin was trying to put on Treygen's swim trunks...
And now just some random pictures...
My mom, Nickie, the kids and I were driving back from Old Navy a couple days ago and we saw this bear hanging out of this car window. He was huge! I had to chase this car for about 10 blocks to try to get a picture. Haha...It's for you Emmy Pie!


He loves to look out the window! He will do this for about 10 minutes at a time... Just standing there.
Standing on his bike. He's such a monkey!
Playing on the stairs.
Playing on the stairs.Hopefully it won't be so long before I post anything again and it won't be quite as long. I always procrastinate posting because it is so time consuming! Seriously it probably took me 3 hours to get this done. Does anyone else take this long or is it just my slow computer?
And one more thing...Emmy please come visit! We miss you so much!! Hurry up and move down here already!!!






My buds... I think Jay and Trey look so much alike here.








9 comments:
i love that post! we have the CUTEST kids ever!! I am so glad we are so close and have so much fun together! Trey is just like his mommy and loves to eat sweets!! haha. Im glad you didnt write about how you made me whistle at the bear til i was light headed and his owners thought i was crazy! haha
I love these pictures and the stories!!! Your kids are so cute. You guys are amazing moms. Keep posting, I love seeing all the pictures.
I cant believe how big Trey and Jay are getting!!! It is crazy!!! You guys look like you always have a TON of fun! love ya
oh my goodness he is busy, I cant believe he will be a year this month! Time does fly and I wish it didn't! he is such a smart boy, looks like you guys have been having so much fun! What are you going to do for Treygens birthday???
Wow longest post ever! Just kidding, looks like a lot of fun! I remember the days when you realize your baby doesn't need you to break every little food up for them. It's kinda sad.
Lots of very good pictures. Treygen is very cute.
I loved the post. I love all the pictures. So Myn sent me an e-mail of you dancing in front of your computer. Oh my gosh I laughed my head off. You are such a nut. I totally miss all the fun you were. Thank you for brightening my day!!!
He Is so big and cute!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!
Hey Alyssa it's Heather and Steve. Your blog is cute. Love it!
Post a Comment