HAHAHA!

Monday, March 23, 2009

More park and campfire pictures!

I didn't get these pictures on my other post because they were on Nickie's camera but I still wanted to post them. (thanks for sending them Nick) So this is Jay Jay playing under the slide. Clay sending Lady down the slide.
Nickie and Jay Jay going down the slide. Jaydin loved it!
Treygen did not want me to set him down on the wood chips. I think he was afraid of it. We thought it was funny how he was holding up his legs. Treygen still not very happy... but Jaydin was a good sport!
Going down the slide with mommy!


After the park Nickie and Clay had us over for some roasted hot dogs and marshmallows! It was delicious! As you can see Clay and Nickie really enjoyed it! Hah just kidding. But it was good.
And Miss Jay is just like her parents...haha! She is so funny!Sitting by the campfire.
Daddy gave Trey man a roasted marshmallow. He loved it and made a huge sticky mess!
Finger lickin' good!

And of course I had to add in a picture of Nickie and I just being ourselves!


5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh you guys are so silly. We will have to go to the park when we come down so Noah can play with Jay Jay and Trey Man! I CAN'T WAIT!

the LOTT family said...

hey no fair! you stole my whole post before i could even post it!

Ehlers Family said...

You guys are so cute.. I cant wait for the weather to get warmer and stay warmer.. We will have to do park play dates.. haha

hoLLY said...

so fun! I cant wait to take Trae out when it gets nice! that pic of Lady going down the slide is so funny!!! love it!

Erika Ellis said...

Love your blog! Keep 'em coming!