HAHAHA!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Swimming!

Emily, Ryan and Noah came down to visit and we wanted to go swimming but not a lot of pools are open now so... we went to a hotel. haha. Yes it was okay with them. Anyway this was on the way. He was so happy and being so funny...And waiting for everyone else to get there he was playing with daddy and having a great time... (little did he know what he was in for next)Us ladies took longer getting to the pool and all the way down the hall we could hear screaming and I knew it was my baby! He has such a hard time with swimming pools. He screamed forever and did not want to get in the water! It took about a half hour and me getting in with him for him to settle down. Here he is being not happy but not freaking out... Noah loved it though! The ladies and the babies!

Miss Jay. She loved it also.


He was beginning to enjoy himself. He even tasted the water... (gross I know)And decided to splash in the water...That mean water it splashed him in the eye! Hey, that didn't feel good!And back to the screaming... I think he is going to be like his mom, hate the water in his face, ears, eyes, etc. Poor kid...He wasn't his happy self again until he was out of the water and getting changed into dry clothes. And Noah was just the opposite. He didn't want to get out!

2 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Haha...how fun!! You guys are so cute with your babies. I'm so jealous that you all have kids the same age and you're close enough for them to all play!

Kate said...

Too cute!!! Hopefully he will eventually love it!!! I bought Raegan a cute new suit the other day. Can't wait to push the fat rolls in it!!!