I don't really have much to blog about....
This last Sunday the weather was very nice out so we went for a walk. Treygen is so good at walking now. He prefers it over crawling. I don't ever see him crawling anymore unless he has just woke up...

Nickie, Clay and Jaydin came over one night for SPAGHETTI! Nickie loves it... I guess these kids did too... It was such a mess! Nickie wouldn't let me take a picture of her with it all over her face. Haha!

Jaydin is Treygen's other mother. She was giving him his juice. It was so cute!
Nickie took out her pig tails and this is what we got...Missy Jay Ventura. I thought it was so funny.

Treygen walking...

More playing on his vroom vroom. I know I keep putting pictures on with him standing on this but I think it's the best. He thinks he is such a big boy now!

I finally got our Trey man a big boy car seat. I know he isn't quite a year yet but I was getting impatient. I got it at Costco. Only $85. You can't beat that!!! Of course daddy had to make the box into a hideout/fort or whatever...


This is Treygen's self portrait. He loves to play with my camera.
What a BIG BOY!!!
This is how he watches every day for daddy to come home!
Just playing and being silly.
And last Treygen is getting upset because I have been on the computer and not giving him my full attention so he is trying his hardest to climb up on my lap. I guess he wants to say a little something:
'g,Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm6
This last Sunday the weather was very nice out so we went for a walk. Treygen is so good at walking now. He prefers it over crawling. I don't ever see him crawling anymore unless he has just woke up...
Nickie, Clay and Jaydin came over one night for SPAGHETTI! Nickie loves it... I guess these kids did too... It was such a mess! Nickie wouldn't let me take a picture of her with it all over her face. Haha!
Jaydin is Treygen's other mother. She was giving him his juice. It was so cute!
Treygen walking...
More playing on his vroom vroom. I know I keep putting pictures on with him standing on this but I think it's the best. He thinks he is such a big boy now!
I finally got our Trey man a big boy car seat. I know he isn't quite a year yet but I was getting impatient. I got it at Costco. Only $85. You can't beat that!!! Of course daddy had to make the box into a hideout/fort or whatever...
And last Treygen is getting upset because I have been on the computer and not giving him my full attention so he is trying his hardest to climb up on my lap. I guess he wants to say a little something:
'g,Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm6
r x'5//////// gfgllgz gt;l; hjggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggjh m;m .,\]9 jn mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm`i
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggjh m;m .,\]9 jn mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm`i
?ECjoccvjbg/fgjh5 s,. c
,^
,^



6 comments:
Treygen is so cute. He is so big! I know I say that every time I talk to you but I just can't believe it! They get big so fast! I love how Jaydin is his second mommy. Too cute. Wow it's crazy that he is going to be one and that he is in his big boy carseat and that he is walking and talking and climbing and getting into all kinds of trouble! What a sweetie! I can't wait to see you guys!!! I miss you all so much. We will be there soon! Yay! Hip hip hooray!
Look at all his curly hair!!!! HOW ADORABLE!! I am so sad that we don't see eachother anymore!! Miss you guys so much!
I love his curly hair it is so adorable! It sounds like Treygen and Jaydin get along really well, thats fun to have such a close cousin.
his hair is getting so full and long, I love it!! He is such a cutie!!!
Love those curls in his hair! Watch out with him walking--it'll keep you on your toes!
It would be fun for all of us to get together soon! We need to do dinner!
Oh. My. Gosh.
He seriously is cuter every time you blog! He is so cue and big, and I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I do not want my baby to grow, but seeing how much fun you guys are having at each stage makes it a little better...
Post a Comment