We had a very busy weekend. Friday was Gavvy's graduation, Saturday was Emmy's baby shower and Sunday was Trey's baby blessing...
We are so proud of you Gavvy!! Congratulations you little graduate!
We were so happy that Em and Ryan could come down for the weekend. We had a lot of fun. Emmy got a lot of cute stuff at the shower and it was nice to get to see friends we haven't seen in a while.
Izabell and Mindy (I just love this picture)
Claude and Munchy
Kelsi, Hallee, Myndi and Adi
William and Jaydin playing before the shower
A lot of people came and helped with the baby blessing. Thanks everyone!

4 DiStefano generations! Don't they look sharp!!
(Gent, Grandpa Tony, Great Grandma Idonna, Treygen)My little buddy dressed in white. Isn't he sweet?!!



4 comments:
Ohhh... Why wouldn't you just let me bring that little man home with me??? We would have had so much fun! It is about time that you posted, lady! Now get to work on the next one!
I love the pics. They turned out great. I love trey and his little smile. I miss you guys.
...i love his little blessing outfit, what a stud!
A lady in my ward turned hers into a book, it was SO cool. She just copied them to this website and created a book, i can't rememer off the top of my head what the website is but i'll find out. you shuold do it too, its a great way to keep all your memories alive. cheesey but true!
so keep postin'
Awww.. He looks so cute!! I cant believe how chunky he is getting.. you gotta love it!!
Post a Comment