We decided to put Treygen in Jaydin's bebe pod and he sat in it all by himself. He didn't sit straight up he kinda just kicked back and enjoyed it. Since he liked it so much we decided to put him in Jaydin's play toy too. He really liked that. He thinks he is a big boy now! It is so cute.
Jaydin loves her cousin! She kept trying to hug him and hold his legs.



5 comments:
Oh so cute! Thanks for posting again. I love the picture of Jaydin hugging Treygen's legs. How sweet is that! Haha. Treygen is so sweet! I miss him so much already. I can't wait for you guys to come visit me. It is getting close!
Aw, you guys have the cutest kids ever! I miss you! I vote we all go on another trip to Mexico!!!
lys we have got the cutest kids in the whole world! i love those pictures. treygen is getting so big already. him and jaydin and cowboy are going to have so much fun together! yay! i love it! im glad they are all so close in age.
:) I really ldo post a ton! i just posted another one too:
Every Jan we are going to turn that years posts into a book, kind of like a journal for our kids, grandkids, and so on...
This is eaiser than writing in a journal everyday and more fun because there will be pictures!we really do need to play and get our boys together!
seriously i think i have been laughing for like half an hour now, "ok bye, bye" that was THE funniest thing ever, well besides the fact that you still had a "fish" in your foot...
i can't believe you haven't met aaron and i haven't seen your beautiful baby or nickie's or rebecca's, or emily's (in like three weeks) ... ya we are going to have to change that real quick when we get back!!!
Post a Comment