HAHAHA!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday FUN with the fam!

I woke up Sunday and found Gentry asleep in Treygens room. He was studying for his church lesson and dozed off. I just thought it was cute. He must have been a little cold because he covered himself up with two of Treygens blankets. haha. You're funny dad! Treygen now knows when he is left alone in a room and he doesn't like it. He has to be with us everywhere we go so Gent found a way to take him from room to room with him. Gentry was doing the dishes and Treygen fell asleep... I know buddy, doing house work is tiring!
After church we went to Chris and Angel's for dinner and then played badminton. Gramdma LaRae, Treygen, Alexis, Hunter and I all watched as Chris, Gentry and Savannah took on Angel, Grandpa Tony and Dakota. It was pretty funny. Nice moves Josie!Grandpa and Dakota went after the birdie at the same time and both hit the ground. Dakota got up too fast before I could snap the picture. Chris also hit the ground after diving for the birdie. These men really know how to sacrifice their bodies for the game! haha :) I just like the face Dakota is making here.
Grandma and Treygen Hunter and Billie Bob Joe (he named the flower)
Me and LexiAfter badminton they went for a 4 wheeler ride and I took this picture of Gent's crazy hair. It doesn't quite look as wild in the picture as it did in person. Isn't my hubby handsome though?!



2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm diggin your highlights in the previous post. Maybe when I come down or when you guys come up, you can do that to my hair! My little man misses you and I MISS YOU TOO! Gracias por tus palabras de aliento ayer. Eres la mejor hermana del mundo! Te amo.

Giselle Rasheta said...

Looks like you guys had fun... I laughed at your hubby with 2 baby blankets on... how funny. You should get a little baby sling for Treygen... my sister-in-law has one and they're the best. They like feeling all cuddled, and they're attached to you while you don't have to hold them!