This week has been pretty busy so I am just now getting around to posting about it. Let's start with Sunday. We had a barbecue at our house for Fathers Day with Nickie, Clay, Jaydin, Daren, Grandpa Dave and Grandma Debbie. The weather was great so we decided to eat outside but for Nickie that was a bad idea. She got 5 misquito bites because we live in Misquitoville and has she been threatening to never come back over. haha. Sorry Nick. Here are some pictures from Sunday. Gentry and Clay aren't in any of them but yes they were there...This first one cracks me up.
Like I have said before, Treygen loves to stand on his own. He gets so excited and if you try to get him to sit down he gets mad until you let him stand again. He is so funny. Should he even be doing this at 11 weeks?...





On Monday we went on a walk and I put him in the stroller without his car seat. He loved it! It was extremely hot so we had to cut the walk short. We walked down a block or two and came back. We were worried he would get a sunburn or a mosquito bite. :(
Here he is doing the nebulizer. At first it made me so sad to have to do this because he didn't like it. The mask is too big for his little head so we just had to hold it to his nose and he would shake his head all around to try and get it off. After a couple days he got used to it and it actually put him to sleep a few times. The doctor finally told me today that we could stop using the nebulizer. YAY!
I had to throw these pictures in. He loves this Broncos mobile Grandpa Tony and Grandma LaRae gave us for Christmas. He will watch it as long as it is playing the music and going around otherwise he gets mad. 
Wednesday we went to the aquatic center. We had so much fun. Jaydin loved the water. I can't say the same for Treygen. He still likes his water to be warm and the pool was a little cooler. He was ok with his feet in but we sat him down in it and he got really upset... 





I guess they were pretty worn out when we left because they were both asleep within 5 minutes of leaving the pool. 
Today Nickie and I went and got a massage! It was WONDERFUL! Since I have had Treygen my back has been killing me. I guess it's from carrying around 14 pounds everywhere I go, not to mention about 30 extra pounds for 9 months while I was pregnant. I was way overdue for a massage and I finally used my gift certificate Gent gave me from my 22nd birthday. haha. :)
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
2 weeks ago



7 comments:
Hey! We're doing great. You guys look like you're having tons of fun and your baby boy is such a cutie!
lyssa you are really funny. you could have at least cropped out my bobs huh? haha. im glad we got to go get massages it was a great time! thanks sister! i will only come to mosquitoville for spaghetti night and thats it!! haha
Treygen is so dang cute!! I cant wait for our babies to play!
i love all the pics, thats amazing that he can stand up...i assume he is leaning on your mom?? he is adorable. we NEED to get together!
lyssa i love your little buddy! he is soooo cute! im sad im not going tomorrow. give emmer and cowboy lots of loves for me and jaydin ok! thanks for always letting me drag you and treygen to the pool and everywhere else. haha i love you guys!
I'm jealous... I want to come! I have nobody to do mom stuff with!
...treygen looks so cute inhis overalls. The newborn clothes are still big on Colter. How atll is treygen?
Are you guys still calling him bronco?
Post a Comment