HAHAHA!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Our trip to Idaho...

Last week mom, Treygen and I went to Idaho to visit Emily, Ryan and Noah. We had a great time. It was so nice to see them and sweet little Noah. He is absolutely adorable. We miss them already. We didn't do a lot of stuff because we mostly stayed at the house and helped Em but we did get out to see the Idaho Falls temple and drive around a bit. Here are some pictures from the trip...

Grandma and Noah

Em and Noah

Ryan and Noah

I wanted to put gel in Noah's hair and spike it but I never did because it is so soft so every chance I got I spiked it with my fingers. It was so cute!

He is so sweet! He really likes to sleep! (During the day)

I helped Em wash his hair and the little man hated it. He screamed and screamed. Check out how curly it was wet!!The Idaho Falls Temple. It was beautiful!Treygen had a great time. He had lots of fun with grandma. They played patty-cake all day long it seems but he loved it. He smiles constantly for her. He is so close to laughing. It will be any day now. We can get him squealing and giggling a tiny bit but not a real laugh yet.


Playing patty-cake with grandma




We had a fun time but it was nice to come home to daddy. We both missed him. One day I said to Treygen "Do you miss daddy?" and he got all sad and started poutting. He is so smart. I swear he really knows what I am saying. I can't believe my little man is getting so big! He is 3 months today and the time has flown by. It was crazy to see him next to Noah and see the size difference when it seems like just yesterday he was that small.



2 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh man, he is so cute! I didn't know that they named him Noah... I LOVE that name...obviously since it's my hubby's name, plus I have a nephew named Noah. He is a doll! I love to see he and Treygen (spell??) side by side. They're such cute little guys!

Billie Sue said...

What fun to see your little family -- how beautiful they are! It was also fun to see your sisters and their babies as well. You girls are all so pretty and it was always fun to have you in class. Good work!!!