HAHAHA!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update on our little buddy...

Well our little man is now 10 weeks and he is changing more and more every day. I weighed him with me today and then subtracted my weight and he now weighs 14 pounds. I don't know how accurate that is but I think it works. I am so thankful that I don't have to work and I am able to spend all day every day with him. I can't imagine how hard it would be to leave him. He is such a good little boy. He is getting much better about being in the car. I think it is mostly because he has found his thumb to suck on but I found something else that keeps him from screaming. I play primary songs for him and he just sits and listens to them. He really is a great baby. Playing superman with daddy!
Check out these rolls!
More playing with daddy...and drooling on him!



Wearing big boy overalls! As you can tell, he was very excited! YAY!

I love how he sleeps like this. Isn't it funny how babies arms can't reach over the top of their heads. haha.
Happy naked boy!




4 comments:

the LOTT family said...

lyssa I LOVE those pictures! they are so cute! I love you and your little buddy!...... and G dogg too! haha He is such a chub! I love those little baby rolls! ps your so beautiful!

Emily said...

Treygen is so adorable! You are just making me miss him so much! But I'm glad you are posting. I love new posts! I agree with Nick-- those baby rolls are awesome! So so so cute. I can't wait to see you guys. Maybe that is why I want to rush so much to have my baby. Then you'll finally come visit me! Love you!

Ehlers Family said...

Oh my heck... he is getting so chunky.. haha i love all those rolls.. Brooklyn and him are going to get along just Great!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Alyssa! I love chubby babies. I'm so glad you're having fun staying home with it. Em and I are having fun out here. It's great being a Mommy huh?