HAHAHA!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

2 month well check...

I took Treygen to the doctor for his 2 month well child check up and he now weighs 12 lbs. 4 oz. and is 23 1/2 inches long. He has become a little tank. I just can't believe how chubby he is now. His double chin just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I think he is taking after me...haha. :) Well he developed this rash about two weeks ago and it hasn't gone away. It makes me sad. It has spread from his head down to his chest and is now on his arms and legs. The doctor didn't know what it was. It could be heat rash or an allergic reation or anything. We aren't sure yet. I switched his laundry detergent to Dreft which is supposed to be for babies with sensitive skin but nothing has really changed yet. I hope it goes away soon! He is doing so good. He usually wakes me up 2 or 3 times in the night to eat but last night he only woke me up once. Then he slept in with Daddy and I until 9:00. It was so nice. We love our little man. He is such a blessing in our lives!

I caught his poutty face again. It cracks me up. He does it all the time now. It's okay buddy!

We took a trip to Salt Lake to drop off Auntie Nick's car to have the air conditioning fixed and we had some time so we stopped by the Quilted Bear. We were in there for quite a while... If you ever go with Auntie Nick to a craft store or the Quilted Bear plan on staying for at least an hour or two...so my little man fell asleep while we were walking around but Jaydin had a great time!!! Thanks Kami for the carrier! We love it!He was sucking his thumb. It's kinda hard to tell in the picture but it was so cute.

Sorry Nick I don't know if you were planning on posting these. I had to they are so stinkin cute!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Ah you guys are hilarious. I love love love to see pictures of the babies! Treygen is getting so big. I am so sad that I am missing out on so much. I can't wait to see you this week! I love Jaydin in the hat! So cute! I think it is so funny how Nickie is the crafty one... That just cracks me up. I am so not like that. Maybe you guys should teach me how to be a wife and a mom because I'm not so good at it! Love you!

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Lyss,
I can't believe how big he is getting. Geeze Adi only weighs 17 pounds. Well Adi had the same rash everywhere when she was that little and i stoped using the night time lotion on her and it went a way. Just a suggestion. I miss you

Marchant Family said...

Hey I was just going to share a little advice about the rash. Ells had one that spread over her whole body like that and when we went into the doctor he told us to put a tiny bit of Hydrocortizone cream on the rash because the rashes can start to itch really bad and that relieves the itching. Then he said to put Eucerin cream on top of the Hydrocortizone. She had some type of excema (sp?) but that took it away pretty quick!!

Ehlers Family said...

Hey Alyssa.. I was going to tell ya Brooklyn had the same thing when she was about 2 months old. It's so weird how it spreads down their poor little body like that but it will go away so dont worry. Treygen is so cute and getting so big I love it.

Tiffany said...

Hi guys- Your baby is so adorable!!! I'm so glad I finally get to see your little guy. We have seriously wanted to come over but someone is always sick. I think we're about better- let's do something.