HAHAHA!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day!

Gentry and Treygen got me these beautiful flowers for Mothers Day!



We spent the weekend in Kamas with the family. On Saturday Gent went golfing with his mom and dad while Treygen and I hung out with Rebecca and Izabell. Izabell is 6 months old now and she is the sweetest little girl. She has gorgeous blue eyes (she is the only one in the family who got these beautiful blue eyes) and chubby little rosy cheeks. She is always so happy and always smiling. It was so nice to visit with them. Check out my video of her in her Johnny Jumper at the bottom of this post. It is so cute.
Treygen playing with Grandma and Grandpa! He loved it. He kept smiling and talking and was having a great time. I know grandma and grandpa did too!

We decided to give him a bath in grandmas kitchen sink. I have only given him a bath in his tub so this was a little more challenging. He really likes to kick and put all his weight on his legs and he always tries to stiffen his body and he won't bend so Gentry had to be holding him down to make him sit the whole time.

He was a happy boy after he got his bath and he smelled so good! He is changing so much. His cheeks are getting chubbier which I love and his hair is so light now. He is going to be just like his daddy!

We drove to Heber to visit Grandpa Tony's mom so here he is with his great grandma Idonna!

This is Treygen's cousin Preslee. She is the closest in age to him on Gent's side. She is so adorable. She kept wanting to be close to him and touch him. I think they are going to have lots of fun together.

7 comments:

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Happy Mother's Day Lyss! I hope you had a wonderful day and that it all went well. But you mean to tell me you were up here the entire weekend and you didn't even come and see us. YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE. j/k. Well I miss you guys and love ya tons. Treygen is getting so big and even more adorable.

Marchant Family said...

Hey Alyssa,
Your little boy is so cute. I can't wait to see him in real life. You'll have to call us if you are ever over in Heber. Where do you guys live right now?

Emily said...

Wow, your flowers really are beautiful! And Treygen has the cutest chubby cheeks. I love it! He is getting so big! I love seeing new pictures. And I can't even believe how big Izabell is now! I haven't seen her for sooo long! She's so cute! I am glad you had a good Mothers Day. It looks like you enjoyed visiting all the fam! Soon I will be there to visit! YAY! Love you!

{Rollins Family} said...

Those flowers really are beautifl...Treygen has GREAT tase :D
We need to have a play date...

{Rollins Family} said...

...i know, it just didn't work out :( I'm coming up this weekend though. let do dinner!

the LOTT family said...

lyssa you are so beautiful! haha i like those pictures. my video never worked. im mad! its the funnies! boo!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

OH MY GOODNESS Alyssa!! How are you doing?? Congratulations on your sweet cute little boy! He looks just like you! I bet you are having so much fun!! Hopefully this will be a good way we can keep in touch. How are things going for you guys? You look so happy! I added you to my email list. I am coming home in June to visit and it would be so fun to get together and catch up. I think about all of you so much! Ok well, definitely keep in touch!