HAHAHA!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Almost 2 months!

Treygen is almost 2 months! It has gone by so fast. He is changing more and more everyday. He has suddenly got these huge chubby cheeks and chunky little legs. Aunite Nick says he looks like a fat old man. He is so playful now. He is always smiling and making the cutest noises. He sure does let me know when he is upset though. Especially when we are in the car. He hates it. At first he would fall asleep but now he just gets mad. He screams and screams for the first 10 or 15 minutes and then falls asleep. I have found that sometimes when he is screaming I can turn on some fast music that will catch his attention and then he will calm down and listen to it for a while and then fall asleep. He is a funny boy. I really have enjoyed being a mom! Here are some recent pictures of him...His hair on the sides is still getting thinner but I think the top is getting longer. I decided to play with it one day while he was sleeping and so I had to get a picture!

When he is upset he makes the cutest little poutty face. I kept trying to get a picture of it but all I got was one. He got really mad at me.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha ha. Thanks Lyssie! Treygen is so cute. He is getting really big and I love the cheekies! How fun. I'm glad you enjoy being a mom. I can't believe he's already almost two months old. That's so crazy. I can't wait to see him and everyone! Thanks again for posting! Keep it up! Love you!

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

I love him. He is hilarious. That little lip picture is so sad. He is so cute. I can't believe he is getting so big. I miss you guys. We need to hang out soon

Anonymous said...

Wow! His little face filled out fast. He is a cutie and his little poutty face is adorable! I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Lyssa HE IS SO CUTE! The second pic. to the last is my FAV.
Lets do lunch... Could you guys do Friday?
Let me know!
Love ya and miss ya...

April and Paul said...

Dude the last two pics are killing me! What a ham! Fun stuff.

Marchant Family said...

I can't wait to see him in person, he is so cute!! Isn't it funny how much personality babies are born with. They completely have a mind of their own!!

Travis and Joy said...

He is soooo cute! He's turning into such a baby now that he's filling out and not the infant skinniness. So cute!

Callister said...

Hey guys! Congrats on your darling baby! What a cutie! What can you expect though, look that those parents! Hubba hubba! :) It would be so great to run into you guys sometime. Again, congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Love, Nicole (Foust) Callister