Hanging out with grandma....fun for Treygen and Grandma and especially me so I can take a little nappy!!!
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
2 weeks ago
Hanging out with grandma....fun for Treygen and Grandma and especially me so I can take a little nappy!!!
Posted by The DiStefano Family at 8:14 PM
6 comments:
Treygen keeps getting cuter and cuter! I am sad I'm not there to watch him grow constantly. Thanks for posting more pictures! I love it! I hope you guys had a good birthday. I wish I was there! Love you!
YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL!
WELL HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! I can't find my cell phone so sorry I didn't text your. I can't believe how big Treygen is getting. He is so adorable. I miss you guys.
liza im making my blog private i think you should too i put that map on it and i dont know a lot of people who look at it
I love all of the pictures of your cute little family. Treygen is so addorable. I am so glad taht you are doing well. If you would like to look up my blog it is www.elonnaowens.blogspot.com Love Ya.
POST NEW STUFF!
Post a Comment