I haven't posted in about 3 weeks partly because I got a really bad cold the day of Thanksgiving... so I have A LOT to share. First, Gent's cousin Duke got married. It was a beautiful wedding. Congrats Duke and Kristin! We are so happy for you! Here are some pictures from the wedding...




For Thanksgiving Emmy, Ryan and Noah came down to stay wtih us. It was so nice to see them. I was missing them and their little chunker so much! While they were here we took some pictures at this cool old barn by our house....




These are just some random pictures that I took while they were here...


Noah arches his back and sticks out his belly and does this funny back bend when he can't see people/things above him. It is so funny!
We all gathered at Nickie's for our Thanksgiving feast! It was delicious. Thanks Nick for having us over to your casa! 
Seriously...is this kid a chunk or what?! He is so solid! I love it!

After eating the turkey all the men, except Ryan and grandpa, decided they needed a nap! Sleepy heads!

Nickie, Mindy, Calee and I all decided to go shopping at midnight for the black friday deals! We went to the outlets in Park City and it really wasn't so bad. We met up with April and Amber for a little bit and saw a lot of friends there. It was going pretty well until we decided to stay out all night long and hit the Walmart at 5am. That is something I will NEVER EVER EVER do again! It was insane. People really are crazy...fighting and yelling about who was in line first, shoving and pushing. Come on people! Where is the holiday spirit? We were in the front of the line and we seriously had to run or we would have been trampled. I think I got hit by like 4 carts running into me. We had about 3 hours to kill before Walmart opened so being the dorks we are, we had some fun in the car. These are just pictures of us goofing around. 
Dana-Did we get it right?
Nickie checking out the deals...she was really excited!!
After our Thanksgiving meal at Nickie's we headed up to see all the family. Treygen loves it at Grandma and Grandpa's. Daddy put him in this car and was pushing him around. He had a huge open mouth smile the whole time. It was way cute!
He loves bubbles. Whenever we blow them for him he screams and laughs and goes crazy. 
Watching the Bronco's game with daddy and sporting some Bronco's attire!

We just love hand-me-downs...Preslee gave this toy to him and he loves it. He is trying to walk with it and doing pretty good. Thanks Kami!

Noah arches his back and sticks out his belly and does this funny back bend when he can't see people/things above him. It is so funny!
Watching the Bronco's game with daddy and sporting some Bronco's attire!
Hanging out with the cousins! He sure is loved by these girls!
Grandpa put him to sleep by tickling his arm. Yet another thing he loves!
Only at Grandma and Grandpa's...
I stepped outside for a minute to get something and saw all these horses heading down the road.
We made a big mess with sweet potatoes so he had to take a bath...
He wants to be just like dad... check out the hair!
I had to add this because it cracks me up. Gent's hair is so long right now and I love it. It is always so crazy when he sleeps...
I stepped outside for a minute to get something and saw all these horses heading down the road.



5 comments:
Cute cute post Lishy! Umm... second picture down of Gent and Trey Man... Gentry's hand appears to be lacking in proper circulation.
I love all the new pictures! You are all so photogenic! It was fun to see you at the wedding!
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!
I seriously love the picture with Treygen and Tony! How cute he likes to be tickeled.
And, Black Friday...wished we could have seen you at the outlets! About 3:00 am I went to the car and just wanted to SLEEP! We are CRAZY!!!
Oops, I need your address---will you email me at youngka@uvu.edu or just leave a comment on my blog!
Thanks!
holy MEGA-POST, its just kept going and going... :) i love all the pictures, you guys are the ones always doing something fun!!
*as for the pictue, i'm not sure if i;m the one to ask :) i click over to another blog and check it out, ha ha ha!! i love you guys!!
looks like you guys had a fun holiday!!!! so much fun and lots of way cute pics! Treygen is such a stud muffin!
Post a Comment