For Halloween I got Treygen a cow costume so I decided that I would make myself a cow costume and Gent a bull costume. I went to the DI and found some white pants and a zip up jacket for me and black sweats for Gent. I then bought some black felt and cut it into a ton of random shapes and hot glued them on. I was thinking that I would sew every shape on but soon realized that it would take me until Christmas to get it done so good thing Nickie was thinkin' and told me to hot glue them. I got some bottle nipples and cut some holes in some pink felt for my utters and then stuffed it and sewed it on. I thought it wasn't too bad for a home made cow costume! Anyways...we had a wonderful night. We just hung out, ate some tasty chili, some rolls and LOTS of treats and then played the doughnut game and a home made version of Fear Factor. It was pretty hilarious. For one round the teams were blindfolded and tried to get an egg in a bowl after being spun without dropping it off their spoon and in another round one of the partners had to untie a few knots on a string while the other partner had their heads in a bowl of water holding their breath. They had to eat maggots (rice cereal and green bean baby food), pigs feet, dog food, boxelder bugs and sardines. No one ate the boxelder bugs except Gent. I don't really know why he did because the game was over. I guess he was trying to show that it was safe and he could do it. DISGUSTING! Anyway we had a great Halloween. Thanks to everyone who helped to make it a fun one!
The Doughnut Game



10 comments:
such a FUN party you guys did an AWESOME job, we had sooooo much fun! Fear Factor was awesome. thanks again, we loved it!
Your costumes were adorable!!!! I'm happy you guys had so much fun :)
lys you did a great job with "our" party! thanks for everything you are great! we had such a fun time. i think it was the funnest halloween we have had in a long time...(funnest? i dont think its a word but it works...) we love you and your cow baby! next year em and ryan will live by us and we can do it at their house! hahaha! love you
What a fun night for you guys! Looks like you know how to throw a party! Your costumes are darling!
What great costumes you made!!! It looks like you guys had fun!
Thanks for inviting us! We had a blast! We always have fun with you guys though. Cute costumes too, you make a cute cow family :)
Your costumes are hilarious!! I think you did a great job doing it! I love it when families try to all be one. I hope you're doing great!!
Thanks for the fun! I'm so glad I didn't play fear factor and Paul was eliminated first. I don't think I could of kissed him for a week!
yay for the party...we had so much fun. it made it even better that everyone dressed up. thanks for the invite, you guys rock and i totally agree what were we thinking noit getting pictures of thr horse and cow :(
I love the costumes. you did such a great job on yours! Looks like a great party. : )
Post a Comment