HAHAHA!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

FUN STUFF!

Treygen is 7 and a half months now and he is already so busy! He thinks he needs to get into everything and eat everything. He won't sit still when we try to change his diaper or get him dressed. He is constantly rolling around trying to get away from us. He is very close to crawling. He has moved one arm and one knee but he mostly just gets up on his hands and knees and rocks. I am not so sure I am ready for him to be crawling all around everywhere. I used to be able to just let him play and he would be happy. Now he has to be entertained all the time. I'm not complaining though, it is wonderful. I love every minute of it and I wouldn't change anything. Soon I will be baby proofing the house... I can't believe it.

Getting ready to crawl..
We had Alexis, Savannah and Hunter sleep over Friday night and we had a great time. We used to always have them and Dakota sleep over before we had Treygen so it was nice to do it again. We went to Fat Cats and had pizza and played arcade games. Gent took Savannah and Hunt to mini golf while Treygen and I watched Alexis play the games and when they got done they played with us. I think I had just as much fun as they did watching them play. I kept getting more and more change so they could get tokens and keep playing. I don't know if you can see this picture very well but I had the girls get in front of this lady who had won a ton of tickets so I could get a picture of it. There were a ton of people standing around in awe watching her. I didn't want to look like the dork who was taking a picture of it. haha. It was insane though. What is the deal with adults hogging the arcade games anyway? She was on it forever. Anyway I was watching her get them counted and she had won over 1800. I was wondering how much money she wasted on those games to walk out of there with a sack of cheesy rip off toys and stuff that will probably break in a week! I really liked this Deal or No Deal game. I wanted to play it myself but I kept waiting for a turn and it was always occupied so I didn't get to. :( I was so sure I was going to pick the case with the most tickets...maybe next time. This is Lexi's bling bling she got with her tickets!Hunt trying to decide what to get with this tickets...After leaving Fat Cats we stopped and got a couple movies for the kids. We came home to the smelly house (sorry guys) and played hide and seek, ate ice cream and watched movies. Saturday we woke up and I cooked them breakfast and then they watched another movie while I got ready and then we met Grandma LaRae and Kami so they could go back with them. I hope they had a good time staying over with us because we sure did!

I kept trying but could not get these girls to smile...

Nickie came home from visiting Em in Idaho and brought back this hat for Trey. Em crocheted it and it fits perfect. We love it! She made it for Noah but his head was too big so we got it. I knew having a small head like daddy would pay off at some point! haha. Thanks Em!


Getting ready to go out! He was cracking me up...silly kid!


Saturday night Nickie and Clay invited us to go out to dinner with them and Dana and Eric. We went to Olive Garden and had a great time. We were bummed because Nickie and Clay got there and then decided to turn around and go home. Jaydin was not feeling good so it was probably better that they didn't stay but we missed them!

Treygen kept squealing and I think it was scaring Colter at first but he got used to it after a while. Colter shared his toys with Treygen and they had a good time. They are such good boys! Oh yes this is Treygen's first time sitting in a big boy high chair.

Eric, Colter and Dana

Dad kept giving Treygen water and it went all over his shirt. Colter can suck out of a straw already. We will be working on that one now with Treygen! Gotta keep up with everyone else... :)

Thanks guys we had a lot of fun! Let's do it again soon with Nickel and Claudie!

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Treygen is getting so big and is such a cutie- he has such pretty eyes. I especially love the pictures with the beanie on.

{Rollins Family} said...

thats the first time he has sat in a highchair?!? we always have colter in one, its so much eaiser :)

Colter is the same way with crawling, if he could only fihure out to move the other arm and leg he would be there.

They reaaly are so fun, we are lucky! dinner was fun too...i'm glad we went and talked about what we talked about. i think it was JUST what i needed to hear to ACTUALLY get everything ready and my butt into gear, so THANKS!!

hoLLY said...

what a fun busy weekend!! I love the hat Nickie made for Treygen! so cute.

Emily said...

Alyssa you're seriously so so beautiful! I can't believe your boy is getting so big! His hair is long all of the sudden, too! Or maybe it just seems like it is all of the sudden because I haven't seen him FOREVER! I miss you guys so so so much! That stinks that Munchie is having a hard time. Sheesh I have not even tried Noah in a big boy high chair or the straw sucking thing, but I guess he is younger... He is to the point now where he can pivot all around in one spot on the floor but that's about all. Oh yeah, and sorry about the funky T on the hat. It didn't turn out so amazing. It was up high because the hat used to have a brim that kept folding up, which I removed. Anyway, I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Your pictures of Trey are so cute. I love his eyes! You guys have been busy. babies are so fun. It amazes me how quickly they change and grow.

Nancy Mc said...

So many cute pictures. I tagged you. Look at my blog for instructions.

Anonymous said...

My dearest Alyssa... Treygen is so dang cute!! His eyes are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am sorry we have not talked in so long.. I can do lunch pretty much any day after 2.. (late lunch) I miss you!! And.. I am sad I have only seen Treygen ONCE.... CAll me when you get a chance and we can figure something out!! :)

Travis and Joy said...

I tagged you! ....treygen is SO cute!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Hey, I just did a "Tag" on my blog, and now you are it.

kara said...

Love the fo-hawk (sp?) on Treygen! And by the way, Chris coaches for Riverton. Is that the school you live by?

Katie said...

Looks like you had tons of fun when Angel and Chris' kids! They are so cute! I can't wait for my brothers to have kids (and one to get married) so I can take my nices and nephews out for fun! I loved my aunts and uncles who did fun things!

Anonymous said...

Hey, guys!! We are so excited that we found your blog! Your little guy is SO stinking cute! Congratulations! We're so happy for you. Rick and I are sending out Christmas cards. We would really like your address, so if you could e-mail it to us that would be great. chandra.poll@yahoo.com.