Today is our 4 year Anniversary so I just wanted to tell Gentry how much I love him. He is a great husband and a wonderful dad. This has really been the best 4 years of my life! I love you so much honey!!!
Congrats guys! 4 years.. Thats a long time.. I cant believe how big Treygen is getting.. We need to get together again.. Do lunch or something.. Have a good anniversary!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy that you found someone that understands what an amazing person you are and treats you that way....I am so o o o o o happy for you guys and your growing family :)
Arghhhh! Just yesterday I was trying to remember the last time I peeped both your faces in person and it was BEFORE you tied the knot. I remember trying to make it to your reception and for some lame reason I couldn't. But enough about my stagnant memory (of course caused by motherhood)...CONGRATULATIONS! What a fantastic couple you are.
Oh My Gosh, It is so good to hear from you. It has been forever. Last time I saw you was on your wedding day, and now its been 4 years, wow how times flies. We will have to keep in touch! Your little guy is a stud. Talk to you soon.
12 comments:
Congratulations you guys! It only gets better!!!
Congrats guys! 4 years.. Thats a long time.. I cant believe how big Treygen is getting.. We need to get together again.. Do lunch or something.. Have a good anniversary!
Congrats! Happy Anniversary. It was good to see you. You have the cutest family! No offence Gentry. : )
Congrats! It for sure goes by way fast especially when you having fun!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy that you found someone that understands what an amazing person you are and treats you that way....I am so o o o o o happy for you guys and your growing family :)
Yes we will see you at Christmas!
yea for you!!! lets totally get together, Dinner? Letme know when you are free Love ya Erin
How sweet. Congrats!
I had to go private so send me your email!!!
Arghhhh! Just yesterday I was trying to remember the last time I peeped both your faces in person and it was BEFORE you tied the knot. I remember trying to make it to your reception and for some lame reason I couldn't. But enough about my stagnant memory (of course caused by motherhood)...CONGRATULATIONS! What a fantastic couple you are.
Time for a new post, Lish.
Oh My Gosh, It is so good to hear from you. It has been forever. Last time I saw you was on your wedding day, and now its been 4 years, wow how times flies. We will have to keep in touch! Your little guy is a stud. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment