HAHAHA!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Treygen is crawling!!!...and getting ready for Christmas!

Treygen started crawling on Friday and has completely taken off since then. He is into everything and I am realizing that I need to baby proof the house asap!! This video was on Friday when he was still figuring it out and he was ready for his nap so he isn't the happiest but I wanted to post it anyway.



I finally decorated for Christmas...10 days already into December. I am so terrible at decorating so I procrastinate it as long as possible. This is Treygen helping me with the decorations for the tree. I know our tree isn't much. I was going to get a new one this year but procrastinated that too so hopefully I can get out the door the day after Christmas and find a good deal on one for next year...
The tree actually looks a lot better in person... Jaydin didn't want to take a picture by the tree... she was giving me dirty looks for making her sit there. I don't think we will have much trouble getting Treygen to open presents on Christmas. He has already found his way to his presents and decided to tear into and eat them.

This last picture just makes me laugh. I know I have already posted about Gents hair but I just love it. I never know for sure who I will be waking up to the next morning.


This time he was Robert Pattinson! I thought it was funny....I know I'm a dork.

5 comments:

the LOTT family said...

alyssa that is hilarious. i love it... gents hair is sooo long! i love your little bubba! he is so sweet. i cant believe how big he is already. im glad you finally posted. it has been too long! love you sisteroni!

{Rollins Family} said...

yay treygen!! i for sure thought Colter would be doing it by now...he is really good at circles and going backwards but can't figure our the forward thing yet...mayeb we need to have a play date and trey can show him how to be a big boy!!

K-Diddle said...

Oh my...He is so dang cute!!! It was crazy to hear your voice on that video...Just like I remembered :) We all need to get together ASAP!!! Kin gets home tomorrow and I don't think I have ever been so excited about something in my life. PS your Christmas card is adorable !!!!

hoLLY said...

I can't believe Treygen is crawling!!! He's getting so big. now you really gotta keep an eye on him for sure! haha im laughing at Gentry and hir resemblance to Edward!your so funny!

Caprice Erickson said...

I LOVE Edward too! Are you kidding me? Gentry's edward impression is seriously hilarious! Looks like you guys had a good christmas! Mase has that little power wheels 4 wheeler too and LOVES that thing!