HAHAHA!

Monday, July 19, 2010

One month old!...Already?

I can't believe Kenzie is already a month old. The time goes so fast! She is such a sweetheart! I couldn't ask for a better baby!

Yesterday she started really smiling (not just when she is asleep) and I was able to catch these on camera today. I'm not sure what she was looking at but she liked it!
I love that she is already getting chubby.








Treygen loves to play with my camera so when it comes time for me to upload my pictures I have about half of them that look like this. He is so funny.

Awwww, yes! Nap time! Break time for mom!! How did my boy get so big? Since I have a new baby again I am realizing that my little man is not so little. He is so big to me now. He is officially potty trained and has done so great! He hasn't had an accident for about a week but I still have him put on pull ups when he naps... just in case. I am so proud of him and how well he has done.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Ohhhh Kenzie is so stinkin cute! I love those pictures of her smiling! I can't believe she is getting so big already. I need to see her right now!!! She looks exactly like Treygen did at that age. Okay I am coming to visit you soon.