HAHAHA!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 weeks old!

I took Kenzie to her 2 week appointment on Tuesday and she already weighs 8, 4. She has gained just over one pound. She is doing great! She is in the 75th % for her weight, 50th % for her height and 40th % for her head. I love having a newborn again. She is so wonderful. She never even cries unless she is hungry. She is the best baby! I really lucked out with this one! Treygen is a great big brother. He helps out so much and is always wanting to give her loves. I really think I have the best kids ever! :)
The other night my mom was holding Kenzie and it was like dejavu. I had to get a picture so I could compare...
This was Treygen at about 2 weeks. They look the same to me!

Treygen and Noah playing at the park. They were having a great time!
This is how Trey fell asleep the other day for his nap. Funny kid!

4 comments:

anica said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like Treygen.

Erika Ellis said...

Your kids are so cute! You should have a dozen of 'em!

Anonymous said...

She is so so cute. I agree that she and Treygen look a ton alike. He is so cute. Did you cut his hair? He looks so grown up to me for some reason!

Ehlers Family said...

She looks just like Treygen.. haha thats funny. How are things going with the new baby? How is Treygen doing?