July has gone by so fast for me. We have had lots going on including getting the new baby thing down, potty training, being so hot I can't stand it, construction on our house, losing one of our goaties :( visiting family and getting out in the sun! I knew having another baby was going to be hard and time consuming but I didn't fully understand how long it would take to get out the door. Some days it takes me 3-4 hours. I think Kenzie knows when I am trying to leave because all she wants to do is eat. If I put her down she will cry until I pick her back up again and feed her and not just once. Over and over again. But even with having to feed her nonstop she really is a great baby. Treygen was a wonderful baby and I think Kenzie is even better!! We have had almost 7 weeks with our new love and it's been perfect!
Today we went to Pineview to play in the water. Treygen loved it. He didn't want to leave. I loved watching Trey and Gent play. I love that they have so much fun together. It makes me happy!
Today we went to Pineview to play in the water. Treygen loved it. He didn't want to leave. I loved watching Trey and Gent play. I love that they have so much fun together. It makes me happy!
This is Trey's old play gym. We got it out for Kenzie a couple days ago and she loves it. Treygen still does too!
Because Trey is now potty trained we let him choose something special he wanted from the store and this is what he chose. He named him Cheeto. Sadly, this is probably the most he will get for his indoor pet since I am allergic to almost every furry animal and Gent and I just don't do pets. But for now, he loves it!
And of course, a picture of him in his big boys! He is obsessed lately with the movie "Cars" and wanted me to get a picture of Mater.
My big boy!



0 comments:
Post a Comment