We got these family pictures done last week and I was worried they wouldn't turn out very well considering the fact that Kenzie had a tummy ache and cried almost the entire time...poor little girl. We finally got her settled down when we put her in this fluffly white fur with a fan on her. If we tried to pick her up she would start again. Treygen was just shy and wanted to play with the props the whole time so we don't really have a smile from him. But overall I think they turned out pretty good. :)




















6 comments:
you have such a cute family! i love these pictures! you look great lys!
Your pictures turned out great! They are all so so cute. I love them.
Darling family pictures! It was great to see you at the wedding! Loves!
Hey Alyssa The pictures are awesome. Make sure you get me a copy.
such adorable pictures!!!
Post a Comment