HAHAHA!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Treygen's first teeth cleaning!

Today Auntie Angel cleaned our teeth for us. Treygen was so good. He didn't even fuss at all. He loves to brush his teeth at home. He would do it all day long if I would let him. He thinks it's some kind of treat or something. I was bad enough for the both of us. I can't stand getting anything done on my teeth. It makes me crazy. I had knots in my stomach the entire time. I just can't handle the dentist. The good news is I have no cavities! I am so happy!



Showing off his bouncy ball he got afterward for being such a good boy!
Thanks Angel!!

And some more pictures of the park... We went again this week with Noah and Emily. I think we will be visiting the park a lot this summer. These kids can't get enough of it.
Noah was so funny on this bridge. He walked across it so carefully. Just look at the concentration on his face.



1 comments:

Emily said...

I never see when you post anymore since your blog is private! It doesn't ever update on my page and I forget to go check it. Sooo how crazy little Treygee got his teeth cleaned. I can't believe he was such a good boy and let Angel do it. I just know that Noah would FREAK OUT!!! I am so excited for Treygen's birthday. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you.