HAHAHA!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our silly man!

Treygen has been getting into everything lately. He is so full of energy I can't keep up with him. I have a bunch of treats in my purse for him when we go places and every chance he gets he is pulling something out of it to eat. Yesterday he pulled out two pieces of gum and was shoving them in his mouth as fast as he could. I couldn't get him to spit them out so I had to force my finger in his mouth to get it out. He thinks it's candy and would probably eat the whole pack if he could.
Every now and then I find him with a pen and he has scribbled all over himself. He loves it. He always says "Mommy circles!" and is so proud of himself. ( I am fine with this because at least it is not on the walls!)
This picture makes me think he is saying "What did I do?"

His auntie Angel painted his toes so pretty for him. Gentry wasn't so happy about it. Of course, he assumed it was me. It does sound like something I would do.
I did his hair like a lion for him the other night so we could scare daddy. It was great!

0 comments: