HAHAHA!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Lots of playing!

Dad and I took Trey out to play at Fat Cats on Saturday night. It was packed but we still had fun! I was trying to win as many tickets as I could for Trey to trade in for toys. I really think I had more fun than Treygen. I played Deal or No Deal and was so close to winning big but I was being greedy and wouldn't take the deal so I only won 12 tickets.

This was Trey's favorite. He couldn't get the balls to make it up over the ledge but he had fun throwing the balls and letting them roll back to him over and over again.
He loves to ride this mini carousel. He gets so excited when I ask him if he wants to go ride the fishies. I think we put 12 tokens in for him. He stayed on it forever.

This was his first time around. He was so happy!

Emmy and Noah came out to visit us one day last week when the weather was nice so we decided to go play outside. We went to the park and to feed the ducks. This goose was so funny. All the rest were in front of us waiting for bread but this one waited behind us patiently.

The ducks, geese and seagulls come up so close to us. The boys loved it. When we left Treygen cried because he still wanted to stay and feed them.


At the park on the swings. They had so much fun together!


I didn't get a picture of it but Treygen had so much fun going down this big slide. He has never gone down one this big so I didn't know how he would like it but he loved it.




0 comments: