HAHAHA!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I got it!

I was able to figure out my picture uploading problem. It was so simple. I can't believe I couldn't figure it out for so long... Now I am having trouble uploading a video of Treygen singing for me. What is the deal? Is it just me? This is why I quit blogging for a while. I just have issues.
Anyway, so here are our recent pictures.
He is always doing something silly for the camera. He likes to put hats and different things on his head and say "Picture mom, cheeeeese!" I then have to take a picture or pretend to or he will keep saying it until I do.
Playing with his dad. His most favorite person in the whole world!He was in the closet today and when he came out this is what we found. The best part was that they were on the wrong feet.

He thought he was so big!
Just being silly...


This kid loves to stay in the bath! He plays with these little rubber bath toys and they keep him entertained forever. He has a rubber ducky, birdy, alligator and lion and he will pick up each one raise them high above his head and say "Duckyyyy...GO!" and throw it in the tub so it splashes. My favorite is the alligator. He says "Aagator...GO!" I just love to hear him say it. During all the playing his hands and feet always get all pruney so today he was showing me so I could take a picture of them.

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful little boy. He is so full of life and such a sweetheart. He brings me so much happiness.

3 comments:

Tyler & Ashley said...

He is such a babe!!!

Natalee Falk said...

Alyssa... You know I'm not a huge child person (hahah), but HE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! The picture with those huge shoes on the wrong feet is priceless! I can't wait to see you!! xoxo

Kelsi and Dusty Simpson said...

Lyss I am glad you finally got some pictures on here because I love to see what is going on with you guys since I hardly ever see you in person. I just wanted to let you know, I had the same worries when I had Hallee whether I would be able to feel the same love and feelings for a second child and I am a witness that yes you can. It is unimaginable but you will understand the first time you see her. I will admit that I get along a little better with Brogan because he is such a momma's boy but I don't love Hallee any less. Good luck!!!