It is 100% a GIRL!!! I am so excited. I love being able to see her in the ultrasounds everytime. This time they were able to do the 4D images. I really think she looks like Gentry. I know that sounds silly and it's hard to tell in those but I really do think so. Treygen was able to go in with us during it and he thought it was pretty neat. He has always said he was going to have a baby sister and he was right. He likes to talk to her. He puts his head by my stomach and says "Hi baby! How doin? Nice!!" Then he acts like he is answering her and says "Nussin" (for him replying that he is doing nothing.) Then he says "Peace out!" I love it. It just makes me laugh every time.
I finally figured out what the deal was with my pictures not loading right. So here are the pictures from the ultrasound. I know that the 4D ones are a little freaky like aliens but when it's your own it's something completely different. I love them. It amazes me that they have machines and technology that can do this. We didn't get any pictures proving that it's a girl.
Oh, and I know that these are pictures of pictures so it's not the best but I don't have a scanner right now.



8 comments:
Yay a girl! Girls are the best!
Yay!! I don't have a boy so I cant compare but I do know girls are fun!! And you have both now, how fun is that!!! Congrats!!!
P.S. Guess what name I like for a girl... Gentry. Not that would work for you and Gentry probly hates that I just said that. I like boy names for girls. And there are Boys named Bode. Anyway Just thought I would trow that in and if I ever have another girl don't be surprised or hate me if I name her Gentry!
oh, how fun, a little "wissa" running around!
ok so I totally have a list from here to China of girl names I love. But here are just a couple. Bostyn, Olivia, Mia, Meliah, Meriah, and of course you could just name her Myndi and I would LOVE IT!!!!! J/K but just a few ideas!
Oh wait one more I just thought you might like Abriel and call her abi for short!
Congrats on your baby being a girl! I think Novee is a great name; I'm pretty impartial to any name that has a "V" or a "Z" in it. Here are some names that my friends have recently named their baby girls: Juliet, Boston, Chloe, Willow, Ashlyn, Beverly, Zee,...Good Luck!
I agree I think she does look like Gentry in these pictures!! That is awesome that you get to see her in 4-D. I got to see Hallee in 3-D and loved it. I am really excited to see what this baby looks like!
Post a Comment