It is always so hard for me to get back into the routine of life after the holidays because I don't ever want to be done visiting family, playing games, enjoying yummy food and having so much fun! I loved watching Treygen open up presents and be so much more involved than last year. I can't wait until next year when he can understand it even more. I couldn't find my camera until Christmas was over so I don't have any Christmas pictures. :(
Every year we love to go out and pull the kids behind the snowmobile. It's alwasy lots of fun and very entertaining. Treygen loved it! He didn't like riding in the tube so much but would not get off the snowmobile. When he was done he just kept saying "A Fun! More! More!" It was great and thankfully no one got hurt. I loved how Treygen looked all dressed up in his snow gear. It was hilarious. He was so puffy and his boots were a couple sizes too big so he couldn't really walk.



6 comments:
glad you guys had a good christmas! you're right it's sad when its all over! but gald it was fun and how fun to go to the broncos gsme! I bet that was awesome!!!
Lyssa you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen!!!
He is seriously one of the cutest little things I've ever seen. I love him in his snow gear!
i love reading your blogs! you have such fun adventures! congrats on the new baby!! i had no idea! that is so exciting!! i hope you'll keep me updated on that :) lets play soon! i miss you :(
Im glad you guys had a great Christmas. How fun you got to go to a Bronco's game! Do you know what your having yet?
Hey Alyssa!! How are you? Its been too long since I have checked your blog looks like you have had a lot of fun!! Do you know what you are having yet?? We find out Monday YAY!! You better let me know! So fun!
Post a Comment