Yes, it's true! I figured now would be a good time to let everyone know that we are expecting our baby #2! We are so excited (and I'm a little nervous!) Will I really be able to handle 2? :) We will find out the first week of January what it is if everything goes well. I am so ready to be done with feeling gross. I don't think the morning sickness, which is really nightsickness for me, is quite as bad as it was with Treygen but maybe it's because I already knew what to expect. Anyway, it seems to be getting better and hopefully will be gone before Christmas! Maybe next post I will be able to tell what we are having!!!
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!



7 comments:
Congrats that is so awesome good luck with everything hope your family has a wonderful christmas!!
Oh my gosh, I haven't checked your blog in a while. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you...you will be a great mom of two!
WAAAAAAHOOOOOOO ME SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! HAHAHA OF COURSE I ALREADY KNEW, THOUGH... :) BUT STILL.
yay!!! we are so excited for you guys! Treygen is gunna be a great big brother!
So exciting! Hope you have a great holiday and get feeling better!
SOOOOOOOO Excited yet somehow I kindof already knew!!! Weird! Well I am so excited for you. 2 is definatley a handful but totally worth it. I hope it is a girl!!!!
Oh my HECK! Congrats! How fun! Hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment