HAHAHA!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Our Mexico Vacation! And 5 year Anniversary!!!

For our 5th anniversary we went to Nuevo Vallarta for a week. We had so much fun in the hot sunny weather! It made it very hard to come back home to freezing temperatures! (I'll just tell you now that this post is very long!)

Treygen was so excited when he saw all the planes and he was so good on them. He loved it when we took off. He was giggling and giggling. He slept most of it which made it easier and loved looking out the windows. On the flight home he could see all the lights and was saying "Da lights, da lights, bye bye lights!"


We went to the zoo in Puerto Vallarta that is unlike any other zoo I have ever been to. When you go in you can buy a bag of food and feed all the animals!
It was so much fun to watch Treygen feed all the animals. Here he is feeding the black bear.


All of the pigs and goats. I was suprised to see guinea pigs in with them. They are all in the back of this picture.
This lion was beautiful. At first it was laying down when we walked by and then it jumped up like this super fast and scared Gentry. It was hilarious. There was only this chain link fence between us. Gent decided it was a good idea to taunt this poor little lion. He was poking at its paws and it started to show him it's teeth!

Here he is laying down. When we got home we didn't know we brought a lion back with us. Since this Treygen growls like a lion all day long.

This picture is kind of dark but the zebra kept showing us his teeth like this. I think it was just waiting for the food.
This little guy was cracking me up. He wasn't tall enough to really see over and he kept popping his head up and over.
These baby goaty goats were so cute!!

This is the entrance at the resort. It has these huge statues that Treygen called monsters. He loved to go see them. I couldn't get a full picture because it was too dark and they were too big but these are the feet so you can kind of get an idea of how big they are.



This is a restaurant at the resort right on the beach. It was so beautiful and amazing!We went to a sea life water park where Treygen and Gentry got to swim with the dolphins while I took pictures. It was so neat! This dolphin was a mom and the baby dolphin, which was only 2 months old, was swimming along with her and was hanging out the whole time right by Gent and Trey. I have the cutest picture of Treygen kissing the dolphin if I can figure out how to scan it I'll post it too. In front of the dolphin show...

Right before the dolphin swim. Aren't they cute?
This pool was out on our balcony of our room. Trey loved having his very own pool to go out and splash in at any time.
Making faces on the glass


This was our last night there and also the day of our anniversary. The resort put on a big Mexican Fiesta with a huge mexican buffet, open bar (all the pina coladas I wanted!!!) and a show with a mariachi band and dancers!
Playing at the pools and beach!!!
Treygen had so much fun with his dad in the pools while I tanned all day! Too bad I didn't really even get a tan! :(

At the beach daddy buried Treygen and he loved it. He tried to get out and said "I stuck!"


They had this really cool kids pool but Treygen hated it. Everytime we tried to get him to play in it he just cried. I think it's because it was so loud. He liked to squirt us with his squirt guns though!
This was at another pool off the resort. We went over to check it out. Every Tuesday and Thursday they have a sea lion come perform in the pool.
His favorite was to jump in to his dad. He would do it all day if we let him.


This is a picture of the resort from the beach. It was huge!

He was having a blast playing in the sand. Building sand castles with his dad and then knocking them down. He was so happy...
Until...
He got sand in his mouth and all over his face!
The sunsets were so beautiful! I tried to get a picture but you can't really see how gorgeous it was.

Playing after dinner one night by the pools.

It was an excellent vacation and a perfect way to celebrate our 5th anniversary. I am so thankful for such an amazing husband! I can't believe it has already been 5 years! The best 5 years of my life! I love you so much honey!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun and I'm still so jealous! I want to go again! Treygen is so hilarious. I bet he had a ton of fun, but I'm sure he missed me and Wawa so much! :)

Katie said...

What a great trip you all had! Hope you are all doing well! Loves!

Ehlers Family said...

Im seriously so jealous right now. I love Mexico! Looks like you guys had a blast. How fun to go to the zoo and see all the animals. Love all your pics. We need to hang out soon.

Missy said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun, Happy anniversary to you... Your little guy is getting so big, hope your all dong well.. Love all the pics so cute!!

hoLLY said...

how fun ! What a great way to spend your anniversary!!! love all the pics!

Steve & Heather said...

Wow looks like a fun vacation! Hope to see you guys soon.

Melissa Vallejo said...

Alyssa I am so happy for you! It's me Melissa Vallejo ;) You're little buy is so adorable & excited to see news about baby 2! Even though you're not on facebook I know where to find you :)