HAHAHA!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Birthday Boys!

Today was Gentry's 30th Birthday. We celebrated with his family at Red Lobster and then went home for cake and ice cream. He didn't know all his family was coming. It was a surprise. It was so good to have us all together again. It's been a while. We had a great night. I love you honey! Happy 30th Old Man!! I ordered these M&Ms with his picture on them and "Happy 30th G, We Love You" Me and my buddy. I asked him to smile and this is what I got. He thinks he's so funny to stick out his tongue for pictures. I probably won't be posting any more pictures of myself because I can't stand the pregnancy weight gain I am now seeing in myself. I am praying that my face doesn't get any bigger but I'm sure it will balloon up. haha. :( Anyone have any ideas to prevent the swelling?
Sunday we had a family party with Gent's family for Treygen and Tuesday with my family so these pictures are a mixture of both parties. I can't believe my little man is already 2! He is a big boy now and he suddenly has hit the "terrible twos." This week he has thrown more fits than I can count. I don't know where it all suddenly came from. He just wants to do everything himself and be so independent. He knows what he wants and is very stubborn. When everything doesn't go his way he screams. It's hard for me because he has been so wonderful and I haven't had to deal with much of a fit thrower until now. He really is still my little sweetheart. I love him so much and I couldn't be happier!

Hitting his pinata.


Playing outside with Preslee. It was such nice weather and just 3 days later it was snowy again. :(
Our adult games! SO FUN!


He got some great presents. He was so excited.


Party with my family!
He loved his cakes. He had half this cake to himself and just ate whatever he wanted.



Happy Birthday buddy! We love you!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe your little man is already two! I was there and witnessed it, but I still can't believe it! Lyssa you look so gorgeous in those pictures. You are adorable pregnant and your face is not swelling at all. YOU'RE NUTS WOMAN! Thanks for coming to our house to play. Love you guys!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

I love the pictures! You are such a cute preggo girl-what are you thinking? Chase has been doing the same thing with his temper tantrums. It happened almost overnight! I hope it doesn't last too long:)

Erika Ellis said...

Cute kid, you should have a dozen! I want you to keep posting prego pictures! Some of us get a little enjoyment out of seeing you a little chubby! You always look great

Katie said...

Glad Gent had such a great day! I feel bad that I didn't call and wish him Happy Birthday! Tell him welcome to the 30's club!

Ehlers Family said...

Happy b day Gentry! That's crazy. 30 years old. Time really flies. I hope everything is going well with you guys. You look cute all pregnant. Its my face that is nasty haha. Not to much longer for the both of us.

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

Happy Birthday to both of your boys! Glad to hear everything is going well and I think you look great!

hoLLY said...

wow! i cant believe Gent is 30 and treygen is 2 !!!! time flies1 you look so good! miss you guys!