HAHAHA!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!!

For Easter we were supposed to go down to sunny St. George with Gent's fam but all the plans changed and we ended up staying in this cold weather and playing at home instead. Even with all the cold weather and snow we had a wonderful weekend. Lots and lots of playing! We went to the Flowrider, bowling to Fat Cats and played arcade games, played card games, ping pong, Zarahemla and more card games at home. So much fun! I love playing games! We loved watching Treygen hunt for his Easter eggs. He was so excited. The Easter bunny found us Easter morning! Treygen got a Easter basket with lots of candy. He is so crazy about sugar and candy now. He is constantly in the pantry trying to find something sweet to eat. Treygen and Preslee played together while we played a bunch of games and everytime we found them they were eating some kind of candy they had found out of someone elses basket. Anyway, we had a wonderful Easter and hope you all did too!
This kid loves to bowl!
Awww... I just love my boys!
Treygen and Preslee playing like they are burritos. Treygen loves to do this...
Pres wrapping up my little burrito.
YUM! A Presleee burrito!
Easter morning..
The night before on the easter egg hunt!
So excited he found all his eggs! We kept rehiding them from him because it was so much fun to watch him get all excited when he found one.
Dying easter eggs!
These two are good buddies.



2 comments:

KrisFlower said...

YaY...congrats I didn't know you we're pregnant! I hope you're feeling well!

love,
Kristi

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I can't believe you are due so soon! Did you guys end up moving to Ephraim? Or are you still in Ogden?