HAHAHA!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We have had some changes these past few weeks. We moved to our new house and have been busy cleaning, unpacking and organizing. It seems that it is taking forever to get settled in and everything in the right spot. I still have so much to do and I am getting slower, bigger and more uncomfortable every day. I am hoping to have everything done that I need to soon and feel like I am ready to have this baby... With all of our work around this new house (and by new house I just mean new to us, we have had to do a lot of fix up) we have still had a lot of fun. So here are some recent pictures of what we've been up to...

Playing at the park, of course!


Playing in the yard. He loves being outside. He loves to just walk around and collect rocks and throw them all over the place and bring them in the house... Not so fun for me.
Last Sunday Sean, Rebecca and the kids came down and helped us get a load of furniture from our storage unit and then we walked to this river right by our house. Treygen and Izzy loved throwing rocks in the water and trying to find things that would float like boats.

Gent bought this Gator for Treygen because he would not stop asking him for a ride on the lawn mower. When we were trying to move stuff in the house he asked him probably 100 times to give him a ride. He hasn't stopped playing with it since. He calls it his tractor and can't wait to run outside and drive it every morning. He even gets himself undressed out of his pj's and pulls random items out of his drawers for me to help him get dressed to go out.

We went fishing one night after Gent came home from work and Trey loved it. He just threw rocks in the water most of the time. This rock thing is his new obsession. I think I have found a new way to save money. No more toy buying. I'll just go outside and find him a rock. haha.


In the new bath tub. He loves bubble baths now and takes one almost every day.

Ice cream cones!! We went to Baskin Robbins for my birthday treat and Treygen loved it so much I had to buy him ice cream and cones from the store. He asks for them all the time and calls them "ice cones."

Being silly with Jaydin.
And more playing on his tractor...
This was when we first got it and he didn't understand yet how to reverse so he would just get off and push it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something?? Where did you move to?