HAHAHA!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last Sunday we went on a drive to find a camping spot. We found one just a little up the street from us. There are so many fun places to go all within five to ten minutes from us. We love it! In the campground we kept seeing signs for a waterfall. We decided to get out and hike to it. It was only a .4 mile hike to it but some spots were pretty steep and hard for me. I think I would have been fine but the main reason it was so hard was because I was wearing a new pair of flip flops and I had just put lotion on my feet. I was sliding everywhere and was so worried that I was going to break them and have to walk back bare foot. It was fun though, and so beautiful. Treygen loves waterfalls. Every time we drive down to the city we pass one and he loves to watch for it. He is such an outdoor boy now. He is just like his dad.




Every time we go to visit daddy at work Treygen asks for a ride on dads motorcycle. He loves it. Yes, of course, Gent stays on the lot and goes slow. I would freak out if he didn't....Anyone want to buy a motorcycle? It's a nice one!






We finally got Treygen's room put together and his new big boy bed! I was worried that he would get out of it and want to come in with us at night but he is so good to stay in it. He is such a big boy now!





Just now Treygen was snuggling next to me and he put his hand on my belly and said "you's big." Haha. I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

anica said...

You are one tough chic! Hopefully you'll have some spots scoped out so we can all go camping when Aaron gets home. That is if you're up to it with your new little one.

Emily said...

I didn't know Treygee had a big boy bed! He is such a good boy. Noah needs to take some lessons from him. You need to de-privatize your blog because I never know when you update it. Or you need to send me a message saying to go look at it okay? OKAY! LOVE YOU!