HAHAHA!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our newest addition to the family!

Haha! I hate it when people title posts something that leads everyone to think it's something else and it's really not but I couldn't resist. No, I have not had the baby yet but we added two new baby goats to our family today! Aren't they so cute?! We love them. We had a 40 minute drive home and Treygen was petting them the whole time. He calls them his goaties. Now what should we name them? I am so bad with picking names but I think we may have a name now for the baby! We will have to see how the next two weeks go if I like it. Oh and by the way, I'm scheduled for June 17th to go in to the hospital if I don't go on my own. :) We'll keep you posted.
I found him sleeping like this this morning. I had to get a picture of it!
My little angel!
...And just a funny story... Gent has been working outside on the yard a lot lately and Treygen loves to go out and help him. The other day I was letting him run around naked so he could use his big boy toilet and before I could make it to him from my seated position on the floor and get my shoes on, he had put on his own shoes, opened the door and ran out. I was wishing I had the camera. Just now we put him in the bath for bed and into his pj's. Trey just ran to the door and yelled to Gent "Dad, I'm comin out, Ride my jeep, I'm gettin my dress." He then ran to the bedroom and started pulling all sorts of clothes out of his drawers, a jacket, two shirts and no pants. He cracks me up. He calls his clothes his dress because he always hears me say "Lets get you dressed." Funny kid. I love it.

This is him yelling to his dad "I'm gettin my dress dad! I'm gettin my dress!"

3 comments:

Emily said...

Haha, your son is hilarious. I love his face in the picture with the goaties. And I love how he sleeps on his bed. And I especially love the story about him streaking out in the yard and getting his dress. Hahahahahaha he's just so silly. Your goaties are so cute. I want to come see them! Yeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Emily said...

Oh, and by the way, why is your countdown ticker titled "My baby's baby"? Just curious.

Ehlers Family said...

He is getting so big and so dang cute. I bet you are so ready to have this baby.. I know how ya feel. Keep us posted. Where are you delivering at? P.S. love the goaties!!