HAHAHA!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Home from the hospital!

We got to come home from the hospital today! We were supposed to stay until tomorrow but because I am so amazing ;)haha and have recovered so nicely, they let us leave today. I had to get a C-section again and so I knew what I was up for. At first Treygen was not sure what to think about having a new baby sister but he loved the fact that she brought him toys! A few days before we bought a bunch of dollar store toys and saved them just for the hospital so everyday he came to the hospital he got to choose a new toy from his sister. He warmed up to her really fast and now he is constantly giving her kisses. He loves her! We are all already so in love with her. Grandma and Kenzie! My mom helped me so much at the hospital. I couldn't have done it without her. Thanks for all your help mom!!
Kenzie and Daddy
Don't mind the fact that I look awful. I couldn't keep my eyes open at all. The meds they give totally weirded me out!
Giving her kisses on the head but I couldn't snap it in time.
First pictures at home

Kenzie is such a sweet baby. She is so perfect. She only barely cries when she gets undressed and is always so happy and content! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little baby and wonderful family! :)

4 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

CONGRATS!!!! She looks so much like Treygen haha. Im glad everything went well.. You look good dont worry. I know how ya feel though. She is darling..

Nancy Mc said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is a little dolly!

hoLLY said...

oh my goodness!! she is adorable! and yes she looks just like Treygen!!! I love the pic of him holding her! so sweet! congrats!!