HAHAHA!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update...

Since I last posted a few things have changed in our family. We moved out of our house and are lucky enough to have wonderful family that will let us live with them for a while until we can buy a house in...Ephraim! Yes I did say Ephraim. That's the plan anyway but it may not happen anytime soon. Right now we are just settling into Gent's sister Angel's house and are loving it! Treygen could not be more happy! He loves to be with the kids and runs around all day long telling all of them hi. Here is Gent playing skum with the kids except for Hunter (Dunter as Trey calls him. It's hilarious.) This picture reminds me of Where's Waldo... except it's Where's Treygen. haha!

While we were packing to move Treygen fell down a few stairs and fractured his arm. It was probably the worst day I have had in a long time! I felt awful! He was such a tough guy though. He did it in the morning and cried a little but went the whole rest of the day acting completely fine. Later that night I took him to the doctor and found out it was fractured and I couldn't believe I made him go the whole day without getting it looked at. :( We have to cast it tomorrow or Tuesday and he'll have to leave it on for 4 weeks. He is still my happy boy though! Yay Broncos! 5-0! They just might go all...the...way!!! We are hoping anyway...This is Trey watching the game!
When it rains it pours right? Today Treygen got sick and for the first time ever threw up. He can't keep anything down. It makes me so sad because he has no idea what is going on and he just cries. I wish that he didn't have to go through of all this! It's so hard on our little guy!

4 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

OH my goodness. He fractured it? That is crazy hope he gets feeling better!

Emily said...

Oh man... I feel so bad for Trey Trey. Noah is sad for his cuz cuz, too! I am sorry he is having a rough time! YOU CAN'T MOVE TO EPHRAIM! AT LEAST NOT YET! That is not the plan! I hope Trey gets feeling better soon! Hang in there. Love you!

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

Oh man I'm sorry, that can't be fun for him or you:( Glad to hear the move went well and that your all setteled in. Thanks for letting me take you family pics I had fun!

Anonymous said...

Ephraim? What the heck! Did you know I'm from Manti?? That is too crazy. Why are you moving there? You will LOVE it!