We went to visit Nana and Papa this weekend so Gent could go hunting with Papa. We had a great time but Gent didn't get a deer. All that they saw the first day was a squirrel and the second day just a doe. Poor boys. While they were up on the mountain Treygen and I hung out with Nana and Preslee. Treygen loves to be with Nana and Papa so much! He asks for them all the time and gets so excited when we tell him we are going to see them. He and Preslee were great together. They kept us laughing the whole time running around everywhere like crazy. She was doing her tricks for us like somersalts and rolls. He would put on all sorts of funny shows and would stop each time he did something and clap for himself. He was doing his funny walk, airplane, tough guy, belly dance, animal sounds, and counting. I finally got a picture of Treygen's tough guy. He balls up his fists really tight and shakes and makes this face. It cracks me up.
Treygen loves the rumble strips that we pass everytime on the way up. He likes to pretend like it is him farting... I know, he's such a boy!
and cracking up about himself.
And just being a cheese...
I know I don't have many pictures and they aren't all that great but this is all I have to work with since my camera is still packed away somewhere... ? Maybe I'll get up the nerve to go dig and find it in a couple days.
Treygen loves the rumble strips that we pass everytime on the way up. He likes to pretend like it is him farting... I know, he's such a boy!
and cracking up about himself.
And just being a cheese...
I know I don't have many pictures and they aren't all that great but this is all I have to work with since my camera is still packed away somewhere... ? Maybe I'll get up the nerve to go dig and find it in a couple days.



0 comments:
Post a Comment