Treygen got his cast put on yesterday. I was sure he would cry and wiggle during it but he proved me wrong. He was so good! He sat still and talked to the nurses the whole time. And the best part is he most likely will only have it on for 2 weeks instead of 4! He also is feeling better! Hooray! He was only sick that one night and perfect the next day. This is Treygen showing me his cast. He likes to show everyone now...
Dakota signing his cast
This is what I wrote... haha
This is what he does when I ask him to show me his smile. I really don't know where he learned it but it cracks me up!

Dakota signing his cast
This is what I wrote... haha
This is what he does when I ask him to show me his smile. I really don't know where he learned it but it cracks me up!




2 comments:
Lys if you will e-mail me your e-mail address I will add you to my blog! Sorry! I am kinda spacey! my e-mail is shamandnick@hotmail.com
oh how funny, he is such a cute kid, I can't believe how big he has gotten
Post a Comment