Haha does anyone remember that dinosaur show?...We're back... to the blogging world. I couldn't log in to my blog for 2 months because everytime I tried it didn't recognize my log in.... weird. Anyway I figured it out and I am ready to update but I have another problem. Our computer (with all my pictures) is currently getting some work done. Treygen busted the DVD rom so I won't be able to post pictures for a little while longer...
Not too much has happened in the last two months. Treygen is almost a year and a half and it amazes me how much he changes everyday. He is talking like crazy now. I can't understand a lot of it but it is adorable. He definitely keeps me laughing and chasing after him all day long.
Gentry is so happy now that it is hunting season and football season....me, not so much except while he took a 10 day hunting trip I got to go visit all my family. That was lots of fun!:)
We are in the process of selling our house and if everything goes smoothly we will be out by the end of the month.
Nickie and I are still doing our jean parties. We have at least one party a week and are really enjoying it. We have some cute new winter clothes coming in so if you are in need of some let us know.
It's hard to think of what's happened without pictures so I will try to post again with pictures as soon as I can... :)
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
2 weeks ago



7 comments:
So glad you're back! I missed you!
YAY!! I want to see some pics of cute Treygen. Glad your back
Welcome back! (And I totally remember that dinosaurs show. Those puppets were sort of creepy)
yay! glad your back i had been wondering what was up!!cant wait to see pics of little man!!!
i missed you too!!
happy to see you beef beef!
Glad your back! Sounds like you've been super busy! Where are you moving?
Oh Alyssa, I'm so sorry about Treygen. You better keep updated so we know what's going on!!!
Post a Comment