HAHAHA!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Treygen and Kenzie like to do zumba with me. I missed the best part but this is still pretty cute. Check out the videos at the bottom too!!!
We did it!!! We got Treygen to let us cut his hair. It took daddy getting his cut first for Trey to decide it was a good idea.


 Aww, such a handsome boy!
We didn't do too much for Memorial Weekend. But we did go to the Scandinavian Festival...Treygen got this fun T-Rex tattoo.
 I can't get enough of this girl. She is so funny. Her personality just cracks us up every day.




 Gentry was a pro at the Danish games. Did anyone see this on The Amazing Race? Gentry made it look so easy. He was even doing tricks with it.
 So I tried it out. I didn't do so good but if I was racing to win I would have won!
 Then he did these stilts. He made them look so easy and he did tricks on them too.

 I was terrible at these things. I couldn't get my balance.
 Treygen working hard in his hard hat.

 We couldn't get Kenzie to leave her hat on.
 So I gave her a twizzler to keep her happy. She loves those things!
 Treygen loves to teeter-totter.
 So does Kenz.
 This girl is such a monkey! She climbs up on everything. She's fast too. This is how I found her after I put her down for like 5 seconds.

Kenzie has been learning sign language. I think by this age Treygen could do like 15 signs but Kenzie is picking it up pretty quick. She can do "more," "drink," "all done" and she has almost got "please. "
Haha love it!

0 comments: