HAHAHA!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lots of playing outside!

This week we had Angel and the kids come visit. We went 4 wheeling and hiking...
Alexis had a huge rock fall on her arm so we had to run her to the emergency room to make sure it wasn't broken. :(
The boys found this lake while we were running to the hospital...
Playing outside...


Treygen had some mud splash on his face while 4 wheeling and it looked like he had makeup on his eyes.
We went bowling. We love to do this when family comes over.
We went fishing for Utah's free fishing day. Isn't Hunt so cute?!
Canoed around a bit...





Played outside some more while Gent, Angel and Renon went golfing.
Treygen's suits don't quite fit. haha
Games with the fam. We did an obstacle course and then played "Trey's Restaurant" and badminton. I think I had more fun than the kids did. :)
Did I mention that we are just loving this heat that is finally hanging around? My boy is getting so dark!
Kenzie wanted to play too so we took off her shirt and let her splash around. Here she is clapping for herself.
She had to go find her baby in the play house. She loves babies. She gives them hugs and kisses and carries them around everywhere.

We rode bikes to this neat little ice cream store that Angel showed us. It's our new favorite place to go! Treygen is crying here because we were racing and I beat them there.



Check out all the candy! I got a pina colada shaved ice mixed with vanilla frozen yogurt! I think I was in heaven!!! It was soooo good! (Em you MUST come try it!)
Treygen got a sucker. His most favorite treat ever...
Playing outside again! I bought this fun thing that you attach to a hose and it shoots water everywhere. Treygen loves it. He squeals when he runs through it.
Is this not the cutest swimming suit ever?!


Enjoying some popsicles.
Oh yes, we love that summer has finally come to visit... hopefully it will stay for good!

0 comments: