I decided I had time today to redo this post. I added more and boy did it take forever!!! I just don't know if the time I take to do this is really worth it. This is all in random order but I didn't want to take even longer on it...
Our new horses. This is Dude.
Cowboy.4 wheeling.
Hiking. Can you find the boys?
Treygen's hair is out of control!!! I keep asking, begging and bribing him to let me cut it but he won't let me.
Check out the curls.Riding his horse.
Playing peek-a-boo. I love it because she always smashes her nose or cheeks.
Easter... we had lots of fun even though the weather was not so great.
Riding the horse all by herself!
Doing our garden. We've never done this before. It's taking forever! I guess we would be further along if the weather would cooperate with us. It is very hard work! Our neighbor doesn't want to do his this year so we are actually doing two. I am really excited about it. It's neat to see everything start to grow.
My cute cowboy hubby! We bought him a cowboy hat and boots. Does that make it official? He's a cowboy now?
He didn't know I was taking these through the window but it totally reminds me of a cowboy modeling or something. haha My hubby is so cute!
Flying Trey's kite.
Soccer derby! This was so much fun. The weather pretty much froze us though.
Kenzie LOVES apples!
Treygen's new trick.
Muscle man.
Fanny. She's a funny goat. Trey tells everyone "she's a mean goat!"
Our new pigs. We just got them this week. Treygen named the brown one Donkey and the black one Shrek! Haha
Working around the yard. Our neighbor let's us use his golf cart.
Daddy set up the tramp for the kiddo's today. They love it!!!
Kenzie clapping for herself.
Check out the static hair. It was making Trey and I laugh so hard.
Seriously what do I do with this hair?!?
Maybe I'll give him a hat like this...
Kenzie has learned how to growl and it cracks us up. Every time she really does it I miss it so this is all I've got. I think it's so funny... Sorry the camera is so shaky.
So much fun on the tramp! I don't think you can ever get too old for a trampoline!












1 comments:
Love the pics Alyssa!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! Miss you:)
Post a Comment