HAHAHA!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The last of the December pictures...

With Treygen being old enough to understand more about what happens at Christmas, we have had so much fun doing Christmas activities! We made gingerbread houses...

 Kenzie eating the frosting bag...

 Aren't they beautiful? :)
 This is my garage and car I made to go with the houses.
 See the little man I made driving the car? ha!

This girl has got me wrapped around her little finger!!! I just can't get enough of her!
 Kenzie has learned to sit up by herself this week.
 Isn't this picture hilarious!
She is really starting to enjoy eating. She loves sweet potatoes and squash. YUMMY!

 My baby also learned to crawl this week! What the??? She is only 6 months!! Treygen was 8 1/2 months when he crawled. We're in trouble now!!!
 We got like 3 feet of snow yesterday. It is crazy!!! Here's my happy husband out shoveling and snowblowing all morning!

 Christmas morning...
 We got a lot of fun stuff! Way too many guns for my crazy hunting boy!
 And a bow so he can be a big hunter like daddy.

 So tired after all the presents and playing!

 Treygen got a wii hunting game that also doubled as a present for daddy! Here they are hunting together. Check out Trey's nerf gun. It's bigger than him. haha! Thank you Santa!
We had a great Christmas and hope all of you did too!!!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Awwww, I miss you guys!!! It looks like you had a blast this Christmas. I wish we could have been there to see it! I can't believe your little girl is a CRAWLER now! I need to see her in action. She is getting so big so fast! And it cracks me up that Treygen is so into guns and hunting. He is just like his daddy, huh? I can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully it'll be soon! Love you!