Ryan, Emily and Noah came to visit! The boys played in the snow and were pulled by the four wheeler around our yard. They loved it! Check out their faces! ha
We went to see Santa a couple days ago. Treygen told him he wanted a big gun and a race car track. I didn't get a good pic but this will do...
Brightyn was sucking on Kenzie's hand but I couldn't get a picture of it. It's like me and Nick when we were babies. Nickie used to suck on my toes. haha
Treygen was the ring boy for our friends, Colton and Jordyn's, wedding. He did so good! I was so worried that he would get shy and not want to do it but he walked by himself and up some stairs to Colton and stood next to him so perfect! I heard one lady say "That little boy just stole my heart!" haha. He looked so adorable and the wedding was beautiful!
Kenzie is learning how to walk in Treygen's old walker. She is getting so big. I can't believe my baby girl is almost 6 months!! I don't want her to get big! I won't have a baby anymore! :(
And just a video of my girl.. She loves her feet!




1 comments:
Those boys sure had a lot of fun playing in the snow. Good thing they have dads that love to act like little kids, too! Thanks for letting us come stay with you guys and for all the yummy food and treats! No thanks for fattening me up, haha! Love you Lyssie!
Post a Comment