I got a new camera for Christmas. Somehow, by New Years it was lost. I still haven't found it and have been using my old camera. Anyway so the memory card I have right now only holds like 12 pictures because the other memory in it has pictures from the other camera that can't be deleted except by that camera. So, these are the only pictures I've got lately because every time I go to take a picture the camera memory is full and then the moment is over by the time I get it deleted.
Kenzie has been crawling all over the place like crazy and using everything to pull herself up to standing! Couch, laundry basket, chairs, our legs. She grabs anything and everything and stands up. She is doing so good balancing and she even lets go and stands alone for a few seconds. Good job sissy!
Treygen loves to play his hunting game and Kenzie loves to watch!
Aren't these little jammies the cutest!? Isn't this girl even cuter!!




2 comments:
Haha, oh I love that little ruffle bum! If you move far away, you better get a new camera and update your blog ALL THE TIME! You'll have a lot of time on your hands because you'll be so bored in the middle of nowhere. Haha love you!
looking at these pictures makes me miss you guys so much lys! im so sad you are moving away! its not fair!
Post a Comment