HAHAHA!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First BIG BOY haircut!

Today was Treygen's first big boy haircut. I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to do it or not but today Auntie finally talked me into it. Nickie works at the new Cookie Cutters out by us now so we decided to go get it done. Here he is waiting to begin. He didn't know what he was in for. Jaydin is such a sweetie. She was being so patient. Aren't these little cars they get to sit in cute?...And afterward. I got a ton of pictures during but they were all way blurry because he was moving like crazy. He was so upset and basically just screamed the whole time. It took me and grandma to hold him still for her to do it. Back at home playing...

This is his sign language. He was telling me "all done." I guess he had enough with the pictures. Thanks Auntie! You did a great job! We love it!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I love it! SO SO SO SO SO STINKIN CUTE! Your man looks older now! Nickie did an awesome job! I hope he didn't scare away other kids at the salon, though, with his screaming. haha well he is just adorable. Love you guys!

Ehlers Family said...

I love his new hair cut.. How cute!!! I hope you got my text about the diaper cake.. Hold on to it for now and ill call ya when we get a sec and come grab it.. Thanks!

{Rollins Family} said...

he looks so cute!
way to go jaymi, you did great!

the LOTT family said...

i LOVE trey's face in that first picture its hilarious! he is so funny. im glad he doesnt hate me after i put him through all that! its good grandma was there to help us!it almost took all 3 of us to hold him down! he does look so cute though im glad i finally was able to talk you into it! love you guys!

April and Paul said...

Oh he looks so good! So grown up all of a sudden!

hoLLY said...

so cute! looks awesome! what a stud. and congrats on your new gig!

Marchant Family said...

What a handsome little guy!! I love the cut!

Anonymous said...

He looks super cute!!