We went to the zoo with Nickie and Jaydin a couple weeks ago but because I am such a slacker I am just now posting about it. We had a great time but it was a little chilly. Jaydin and Nickie on the caterpillar at the playground...
Jaydin and Trey Man in the egg...
Nickie being the monkey she is... haha. She was trying to get Jaydin to sit for the picture but she wouldn't.
We rode the train too and got to see a lot more animals. I will add the pictures if Auntie ever gets them sent to me... ;)



1 comments:
haha sorry i know im a slacker. ill send them right now! i have been so busy lately! you should have come over today and sent them to yourself doy! we need to go to the zoo again. it was a lot of fun! hopefully it will be warmer next time though!
Post a Comment