HAHAHA!

Monday, April 27, 2009

FINALLY!

 
Treygen was helping me do the laundry a few nights ago and as I went in our closet to put some clothes away I found this.... A ghost in our closet! He found this old shirt of daddy's and was being so funny. He wouldn't take it off. He just kept pulling it over his head and trying to find a hole for his head to fit through. I tried to take it off and he got so upset. He probably wore it for about a half hour.

Does it get any cuter than this?! :)

When we had the really nice weather a week ago JayJay invited us over to play in her pool. It was lots of fun except the hose water was so cold Treygen hated it. He pretty much just cried the whole time just like at the big pools.
He wasn't happy until he was out of the pool and sittin' in the shade enjoying a Capri Sun!
Don't look to close. I am disgustingly white! I have never in my life been so white!!! It will be nice to not have a brand new baby during the summer this year so I can actually get some color! And Auntie Nick makes me crazy. She has only been out in the sun once this year and she was like this bronzed beauty. It was like night and day difference with her and I together.
Trey Man and I went up to Idaho to visit for a few days and had a wonderful time.
One day while we were there we went to the park to play. Noah loved the swing but Treygen didn't so much. I am sure if we take him again he will like it more. He was just not so sure what was going on.



Emily and Ryan have made some new friends where they live. Their names are Chip and Dale. They always are coming over to visit because Ryan likes to put peanuts out for them. The first thing we did when I got there was go to the store to buy some peanuts so we could see them. Treygen loved it!

Ryan put this tree branch up against the fence so Chip and Dale could make it straight to their door easier.


4 comments:

the LOTT family said...

you have lost it. i am no bronzed beauty. you are officially out of your tree. if im a bronzed beauty you are a beautiful ray of golden sunshine!...or you are a whiney swiney finey hiney! haha

Emily said...

Hah you are so funny! I am glad you came to visit us, and you got to meet Chip and Dale! They miss you, by the way, because I wouldn't share anymore of my peanuts. Anyway, I am having a hard time finding the motivation to do new posts, too. I am glad you posted, though! And we will get to see you in just a few days! Hooray! Well darling, we love you!

Kate said...

He is just growing right up! He is so cute!

Giselle Rasheta said...

No, don't quit! I love seeing your updates...and if I didn't already give it to you, my email is giselle@rasheta.com